DC names Sidlik to Hyundai board SEOUL — DaimlerChrysler AG names Thomas Sidlik, a Chrysler executive, to the board of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Sidlik is the first U.S.-born citizen to sit on the board of a major South Korean company. The move comes after DaimlerChrysler took a 10% stake in the automaker last June. Sidlik, who is responsible for Chrysler's worldwide procurement, also sits on DaimlerChrysler's board. He will be one of two Americans left on the DC board after the retirement of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.