Hyundai seeks foreign automaker as partner SEOUL — Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is seeking to partner with a foreign automaker, published reports here say. The South Korean automaker, which wants to become the world's No.5 car company, says it cannot attain the goal without a strong strategic alliance. Hyundai, which owns controlling interest in Kia Motors Corp., also is a contender in a private auction to purchase South Korea's Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. But General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.