Mitsubishi to sell car in Indonesia JAKARTA — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. may introduce its Asia car in Indonesia as early as this spring, a top executive says. The multipurpose automobile can be used as both a passenger and commercial vehicle and is part of the company's effort to introduce vehicles designed for Asian markets. The car will be built in Jakarta through a joint venture, with the original monthly sales goal of 2,200 vehicles now reduced to 300 to 500 per month due to market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.