BJC begins production of Grand Cherokee BEIJING — Beijing Jeep Corp. (BJC) begins production of the Jeep Grand Cherokee in mid-September. BJC, China’s first joint auto-making venture with a foreign partner, is a tie-up between DaimlerChrysler AG and the city of Beijing. The production of the Grand Cherokee in China is the first tangible result of a new accord, designed to extend operations for another 30 years, DC officials say. o Ghosn to discuss results TOKYO — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.