Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is considering building a third U.S. assembly plant, Japanese press reports say. No specific sites are named, but the plant reportedly will begin output in 2002 with a minimum annual capacity of 100,000 units. Honda says no formal decision has been made. Canadian Auto Workers union members agree to end a sit-in at a Johnson Controls Inc. facility in Stratford, Ont., which supplies DaimlerChrysler AG's Bramalea, Ont., LH car plant, before the automaker was forced to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.