General Motors Corp.'s Car Group will be busy shuffling its assembly plant network this summer due to the addition of Saturn Corp.'s L-Series and the elimination of the Oldsmobile Cutlass. A company insider confirms July 2 as the target date for the Cutlass build-out at GM's Oklahoma City P90 model assembly plant, which also currently makes the Chevrolet Malibu. Oklahoma City then will become GM's exclusive source for the popular Chevy midsize sedan, a responsibility previously shared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.