Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd., now owned by a Prodrive Ltd.-led private consortium after being sold by Ford Motor Co. last year, plans to establish a new test center at the legendary Nurburgring Nordschleife racetrack in Germany. Located in Meuspath, the new facility is expected to be operational by the end of May once the conversion of an old building adjacent to the circuit is complete, the auto maker says. Encompassing nearly 14 miles (23 km) of tarmac and more than 100 corners in and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.