SAN DIEGO – Among the litany of things that needs doing to facilitate Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.’s drive to become a prominent player on the global performance-car scene is finding a designer-in-chief. The British sports car maker in December lost its executive director-design, Henrick Fisker, following his decision to launch his own U.S.-based sports car company. Next-generation Vanquish must improve on this current edition. Fisker was responsible for the design of Aston’s $160,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.