JAKARTA — The future of automaker PT Astra International is back to square one after exclusivity status with a U.S. investment group lapsed without a deal by the Jan. 31 deadline. Additionally, Astra has a new chief executive officer. The board of Indonesia's largest automaker voted by a landslide to oust Chief Executive Rini Soewandi from her post, replacing her with Theodore Rachmat. Rachmat is a former chief executive of Astra and also serves on Indonesian President Abdurrahman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.