Wade Automotive dealership count now stands at three, with the opening of Wade Lincoln Mercury in metro Atlanta's Alpharetta.

Alan Arnold and Keith O'Daniel own the dealership. It's on a 10-acre campus occupied by three buildings, covering 75,000 sq.-ft.

Wade has been in business in Atlanta since 1933. Alan Arnold's father, A.C. Arnold, began working for Wade as a parts clerk at its first dealership in 1947. He and Alan bought the company in 1983.