DANA POINT, CA – The Audi A4 Cabriolet begs a rhetorical question. Can a car be too smooth, quiet and refined? After all, isn’t a softtop supposed to mess your hair and titillate in a slightly bad boy way? The '03 Audi A4 Cabriolet shares no body panels with sedan or wagon. Not this little number. One is left almost soporific after a day of top-down driving in the California heat while the continuously variable transmission (CVT) shifts its way seamlessly up mountainous terrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.