GYOR, Hungary – Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. will build the Audi RS3 Sportback at its plant here. The new car will share the assembly line with the TT Coupe, TT Roadster and A3 Cabriolet models. Painted bodies for the Audi models assembled in Gyor are sourced from Ingolstadt, Germany. Serial output of the RS3 Sportback is expected to begin in January, with market launch slated for spring 2011. The car is powered by a 340-hp 2.5L 5-cyl. turbocharged engine manufactured in Gyor. Audi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.