GYOR, Hungary – Audi AG’s Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. plant launches production of a new common-rail 4-cyl. diesel engine that delivers 170 hp and meets Euro 5 emissions standards. “The common-rail engine, as one of our volume products, is an engine with a great future,” Audi Hungaria Chairman Thomas Faustmann says. Audi Hungaria invested about €46 million ($66 million) to add tooling to its facility for the new 2.0L mill. In the year’s first nine months, Audi Hungaria manufactured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.