Audi AG says its net profits for 2001 were E769 million ($666 million), an increase of 4.8% over like-2000 results. Unit sales – including both the Audi and Lamborghini brands – rose 7.8% to 991,444 units. Like parent Volkswagen AG, Audi has just completed a wide-ranging management shakeup that includes the reassignment of Chairman Josef Paefgen to chairman of the Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motor Cars Ltd. unit. Paefgen was replaced by Martin Winterkorn, who was formerly head of VW’s finance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.