MOSCOW – Audi AG is banking on its new RS6 sedan, unveiled at the auto show here, to help maintain its status as the top-selling luxury marque in the burgeoning Russian market. Powered by a twin-turbo V-10 that produces 580 hp and 479 lb.-ft. (650 Nm) of torque, the RS6 is scheduled to hit the U.S. market by year’s end, says Peter Schwarzenbauer, a member of Audi’s board of management. The car is capable of reaching 62 mph (100 km/h) from a standstill in 4.5 seconds and tops out at an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.