In an effort to boost sales in the U.S., Audi AG debuts a new SUV concept designed for U.S. consumers, dubbed the Pikes Peak. The idea was born out of Audi’s decision to build a vehicle off the Volkswagen Magellan concept that debuted last year. Audi Pikes Peak concept "It’s kind of a development from (the Magellan)," says Len Hunt, vice president of Audi of America, during a presentation of the vehicle at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. "This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.