TURIN — Audi looks set to throw out conventional styling distinctions by launching a radical new coupe in 2002, one of four body designs approved for the new A4 range. First off the blocks in November is the all-new sedan model, codenamed B6. That's followed in fall 2001 by the Avant station wagon and early in 2002, the first truly new A4 Cabriolet since 1991. But the big news is the introduction of the sleek A4 coupe. Instead of teaming coupe and Cabriolet as twin design and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.