Audi AG and Lamborghini, both owned by Volkswagen AG, plan a two-pronged attack into the ranks of the "junior supercar" class with a pair of mid-engined models powered by a radical new V-10. The Italian-German challenge begins next March with the launch of the new "baby" Lamborghini at the Geneva Motor Show (see related story: Lamborghini to Outgun Ferrari, Porsche). The all-aluminum chassis of this "baby" Lamborghini (L140 pictured), still under development, will be shared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.