TUCSON, AZ – Audi AG unveiled in Germany this week a new-generation version of its landmark quattro all-wheel-drive system engineered to impart Audi’s AWD vehicles with handling that more closely replicates that of rear-wheel-drive vehicles. New quattro system launches with high-performance Audi RS4 in Europe. The new quattro system – launching with the high-performance RS4 sport sedan in Europe – under normal driving conditions “biases” 60% of drive torque to the rear axle and 40% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.