INGOLSTADT – Nobody does interiors like Audi AG, right? In terms of material quality, tasteful design, tight shut lines – the overall harmony of an interior’s ambience – few rivals match Audi. Its perceived quality now is one of the auto industry’s conventional wisdoms. Audi cut corners on new A6 interior. But even Ingolstadt isn’t immune to cost pressures. All car makers dissect the competition, to the point of stripping down key new models, component by component, to fully ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.