DANA POINT, CA – A cross/utility vehicle, a sports car above the Audi TT, a redesigned A3 for the U.S., a 2-door coupe version of the A4, more S Series (performance variants) of cars, and increased production from underutilized plants within the Volkswagen AG family are among the ways Audi AG will spend $7 billion over the next five years. Audi A4 Cabriolet It is all designed to fill in product gaps for the Tier 2 German luxury car maker with a stated goal of becoming a Tier 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.