GENEVA – Volkswagen AG’s Audi brand sends a message to the world that it is not about to design cars with “me-too” styling. That’s evident in the German brand’s Nuvolari Quattro concept car, which debuts here at the Geneva Motor Show. Audi didn’t just modify its current car design; it threw the baby out with the bath water. The Nuvolari 2-door coupe follows in the Gran Turismo form, with 2+2 seating and tight proportions: Its body is only 15.7 ft. (4.8 m) long, 6.3 ft. (1.92 m) wide and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.