GYOR, Hungary – Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. says it produced 777,662 engines in first-half 2004, up 12.9% from like-2003. Audi Hungaria Motor is a subsidiary of Audi AG and Audi’s sole engine plant. Production of 4-cyl. engines grew 13.5% to 613,447 units, while 6-cyl. output increased a scant 0.8% to 130,240. Eight-cylinder engine production jumped 77.9% to 33,975 units. Two new engines, 3.2L FSI gasoline and 3.0L TDI turbodiesel V-6s, were added in the first half of 2004. In July, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.