Audi of America Inc. is showing some opposition to the alliance formed between its parent, Audi AG, and Maserati SpA, owned by Fiat Auto SpA. The pact calls for Audi to utilize Maserati’s Quattroporte platform for a future vehicle, while Maserati gains access to Audi’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system. The alliance also calls for Audi to extend franchise rights to Maserati dealers and vice versa. Now, the last part of the pact seems to be in limbo. (See related data: Maserati, Audi Join ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.