LAS VEGAS – If the auto industry gave an award for the “most-refined convertible ever,” Audi of America Inc. would be in the running with its S4 Cabriolet, which goes on sale later this month. ’04 Audi S4 Cabriolet The S4 features a remarkably stiff body compared with other drop tops, along with an interior that lives up to Audi expectations. The 4.2L V-8 produces 340 hp at 7,000 rpm and 302 lbs.-ft. (410 Nm) of torque at 3,500 rpm. Tests drives near Lake Mead and through the Nevada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.