FRANKFURT – Audi AG is “seriously considering” production of the Le Mans Quattro, shown as a concept at the Frankfurt auto show. “There is a distinct request for a vehicle like that in the market,” says Len Hunt, vice president-Audi of America Inc. Audi wants to see Le Mans Quattro in production. A production version could be expected to slide into the $80,000-$120,000 bracket, but would not boast the full 602-hp of the concept, he says. (See related story: Audi Tilts at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.