Audi AG sells its 1 millionth vehicle in China, 22 years after linking up with FAW Group Corp. The metallic-blue Q5 cross/utility vehicle was handed over to a customer at Audi’s Changchun facility during a ceremony attended by Audi’s board of management, partners from FAW and more than 7,000 guests, including plant employees. Audi says the milestone exemplifies its unique success story, which began with a license agreement with FAW covering the assembly of the Audi 100. Of the total, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.