The Victoria Automotive Chamber of Commerce calls for more government support to quash any chance of GM Holden production being moved out of Australia. The leading auto-industry organization in the Australian state, representing 5,000 employees in the retail, service and repair sectors, says more government aid to local manufacturers will ensure the industry’s long-term success. The call for stepped-up government aid follows news reports suggesting GM Holden’s Commodore in the future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.