ADELAIDE –The country's four auto makers reportedly have sent a letter to the Australian Mfg. Workers Union threatening legal action in an attempt to recover losses in connection with recent strike actions. "I think the unions know it was a big step for the industry to get to the point of actually sending a letter signed by the four CEOs and then take it through to court action," one OEM executive says in a published report. "Once that letter was on the record, we had no choice. You don't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.