CANBERRA – In what is bad news for GM Holden Ltd., Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd., Queensland Premier Peter Beattie announces the Australian state will ban 8-cyl. vehicles from the government fleet. Beattie says he has accepted a plan by Public Works Minister Robert Schwarten that includes a range of new measures to reduce the cost of running the government's fleet. V-8s banned from Queensland fleet. "The minister believes there is no good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.