The Australian government releases a paper outlining issues involved in adopting mandatory standards to reduce carbon-dioxide emissions from light vehicles. Transport Minister Anthony Albanese says the government has been working with auto makers on setting a fair target to curtail the impact of auto emissions on global warming. “The paper sets out how reductions in carbon-dioxide emissions from vehicles could be achieved, and we invite industry, environment groups and the wider ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.