MELBOURNE — New vehicle sales total 79,762 in November, down 1.4% on year earlier. This leaves year-to-date sales down just 1% at 703,650. Holden again topped the sales list with record sales for the month of 15,298 units, comfortably ahead of Toyota Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. here. On a year-to-date basis, Holden has sold 151,814 units, ahead of Toyota with 127,543 and Ford with 96,962. Adelaide-based Mitsubishi sold more of its Australian-made Magna and Verada cars in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.