Australia's Smart Car Technologies Pty. Ltd. introduces its SpeedAlert software designed to enable motorists to keep track of speed-limit changes. When downloaded to a personal digital assistant with Windows capability, the software alerts drivers to the speed limit of the road they are traveling. It soon will be available on many new-model mobile phones, the company says. The software uses Global Positioning System technology to track a vehicle's journey and speed and compares this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.