Solid sales across all vehicle segments in Australia resulted in the second-highest April total on record, rising 27.3% from year-ago to 81,401, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports. It was the industry’s seventh-straight month of year-on-year sales increases. “The strong result is certainly very encouraging and shows the competition between the brands is intense – but challenges still remain,” FCAI CEO Andrew McKellar says. “It has to be expected that recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.