Australia vehicle sales totaled 96,152 units for June 2011, down 11.6% vs. June 2010. June 2011 vehicle sales increased 24.2% compared with May 2011 sales. 2011 sales through June totaled 496,236. This was down 6.6% over the same period in 2010. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 87,998, resulting in a 17.7% market share. Related document: Ward’s Australia Vehicle Sales – June 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.