CANBERRA – Australia's vehicle exports for the year totaled 64,704 units, including 63,516 passenger cars, convincing auto makers the industry is on its way to a record result. Last year set a record of 129,331 vehicle exports. Recently, export sales have been higher in the year's second-half. Holden Statesman in China, badged as the Buick Royaume. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Peter Sturrock is quoted as saying that another record this year will advance Australia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.