GM Holden Ltd. Chairman and Managing Director Mark Reuss admits to sleepless nights as he devises strategies to strengthen the General Motors Corp. subsidiary as it steers its way through the brutal financial storm buffeting the world economy. Reuss tells the Australian Fleet Managers Assn.’s national conference in Melbourne that GM Holden is treating the prospect of cutting workers with the utmost care and respect. The auto maker also is looking at every piece of its business and how it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.