CANBERRA – Australian fleet buyers increasingly are choosing smaller vehicles as well as those powered by alternative fuels. A survey conducted by the Australasian Fleet Managers Assn. shows more fleet buyers, which account for about half of all new car sales annually, are moving to smaller and gas-powered vehicles. Some 85% of the 600 fleet companies in Australia and New Zealand say the environment is becoming a major issue. About 15% of fleet managers decided to a move to smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.