CANBERRA – The Australian government introduces a policy encouraging drivers of 10,000 vehicles in the federal fleet to use ethanol-blended fuel. The Department of Finance is issuing information to fleet users after Prime Minister John Howard calls for drivers to use the 10% ethanol-90% gasoline blended fuel where possible. John Howard The advice includes a long list of outlets where E10 is readily available, providing the more than 80% of fleet users who are driving E10 compatible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.