Australian sales of new liquefied petroleum gas (autogas)-powered passenger and light commercial vehicles jumped 139% in 2006. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says sales of autogas passenger cars to fleets and business increased in 2006 by more than 2,500 vehicles, or 48%. Deliveries of autogas light commercial vehicles surged 93.6%. Industry body LPG Australia says continuing uncertainty over gasoline prices and increased public awareness of the fuel’s key benefits resulted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.