VIENNA – Bank Austria Creditanstalt Gruppe (BA-CA) and its leasing subsidiary, Bank Austria Creditanstalt Leasing, have signed an agreement with BMW AG’s BMW Financial Services to work together in Eastern Europe. BA-CA will offer financing and leasing of new and used cars for private and corporate customers, as well as financial support for BMW dealers. Specific agreements for the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Croatia and Slovenia are to be signed before the end of 2002. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.