BEIJING — Austria's AVL Co., an engine research and development enterprise, plans to open new regional offices in China to help the country reduce its automobile exhausts and noise pollution, says Helmut List, AVL's general manager. Speaking at a recent ceremony that marked the company's 25th year anniversary in China, List said AVL aims to expand cooperation with its Chinese partners, train technicians in China and help develop the country's engine and automobile enterprises. AVL claims ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.