PARIS – The 2008-2009 global financial crises knocked the research and development departments at Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroen for a loop yet, despite a decline in the number of French patents granted in 2010, the auto makers remained at the top of the list. PSA is the perennial champion. Although down 9%, the auto maker still ended the year with 1,152 new patents, including those filed by Faurecia, its supplier subsidiary. The number of Renault patents dropped 38% to 562. Patents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.