AUBURN HILLS – The Chrysler Group quietly has put together a powerful Web-based marketing strategy building key partnerships with online third-party sites and user-friendly websites and products to directly create sales. Chrysler Group headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI Calling it the “business-to-consumer” strategy, officials say return on investment is critical. Two years into the program, the results are impressive. Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge brand websites had more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.