The industry’s latest round of production-schedule reviews brings modest cuts by some auto makers that are offset by slight increases elsewhere, resulting in virtually no change in the overall fourth-quarter volume of 3,101,200 vehicles, down just 100 units from a month earlier. The most significant adjustments are being made by the Detroit Three. Ford Motor Co. scores a 24,900-unit fourth-quarter increase, chiefly by boosting truck output 15,200 units, including the 12,000 additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.