DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler Services North America, Ford Motor Credit and General Motors Acceptance Corp. form a joint venture to build a uniform dealer credit application system. The system will offer dealers a single platform to submit credit applications to the multiple finance sources with which they do business. The companies say by working together, they can develop a new system more quickly than working separately. Members of the JV plan to form a new company located in Southfield, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.