North American auto makers are trimming third-quarter output plans by a relatively minor 15,800 units, bringing production for the period to 3,811,100 cars and trucks. That is down just 0.4% from the 3,826,900 July-September assemblies pegged a month ago, prior to recent adjustments by Ford Motor Co., but it still eclipses the 3,758,100 vehicles built in like-2004 by 1.4%. (See related data: Ward's North American Schedule Update) It also excludes any action forthcoming from General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.