A large automobile-manufacturing base dubbed the "International Automobile City,” is planned for Shenyang, capital of northeast China's Liaoning province. Shenyang reportedly plans to invest $2.4 billion to build the new industrial center, which will cover 12 sq. miles (30 sq. km). The project is expected to be launched by the end of the year, with completion by 2005. The industrial center will have a production capacity of 100,000 vehicles annually, is expected to generate $6 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.