DETROIT -- A supplier trade show designed to “piggy-back” on next month’s North American International Auto Show was canceled in mid-December. The Facet Co., a Plymouth, MI, marketing firm, had planned the Automotive Edge ’02 conference after the firm’s supplier clients expressed interest in an event coinciding with NAIAS. The conference was to be held Jan. 9-10 in Plymouth, with shuttle service to Detroit’s Cobo Center. But Facet CEO Christine Ellis says the event was canceled when some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.