AutoAlliance (Thailand) Co. Ltd. has ended a week-long lockout of workers in a pay dispute, but simmering tensions remain as the labor union warns vehicles being built at the plant could have quality problems. The Ford Motor Co.-Mazda Motor Corp. joint-venture operation says in a statement it has resumed production after most employees across all divisions accept new pay and bonus terms. The auto maker does not say how many of its 2,200 permanent staff have returned to work. Employees ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.